Learn About SEX-TRAFFICKING
We live in a sick, sinful society that preys on little boys and girls. Every day some innocent child has pulled off the streets and sold into sex trade.
Usually, they are beaten and starved into submission. Once they are used, they feel helplessly broken.
* has a child stopped attending school?
* has the person had a sudden dramatic change in behavior?
* is a juvenile engaged in commercial sex acts?
* is the person disoriented confused showing signs of mental or physical abuse?
* does the person have bruises in various stages of healing?
* is the person fearful, timid or submissive?
* does the person show signs of having been denied food water sleep or medical care?
* is the person often in the company of someone to whom he or she defers; or someone who seems to be in control of the situation?
* does the person appear to be coached on what to say?
* is the person living in unsuitable conditions?
* does the person lack personal possessions?
* does the person have freedom of movement or ability to leave freely?
(Source: Homeland Security)
The key: be prepared to serve the needs of this wounded population that will be coming into your Center.